It’s tax time.
As you and your family’s income and investments grow in complexity, choosing the smart stress-free approach to tax preparation is key. Are you with a top-tier financial services firm that puts you and your family first?
Talk to Kerr Financial. We’ll show you how smart stress-free taxes can be.
Personal, professional service
Meet face-to-face with highly accredited, industry leading professionals who personally prepare your return in-house and provide you with ongoing tax and financial planning advice.
Trusted for over 30 years
Feel confident knowing that you’re working with a firm that has been offering consistent high quality services for over 30 years.
See the bigger picture and plan better for your future with comprehensive planning strategies that only an experienced, full-service financial services firm can offer.
Family office, trusted advice
Experience the benefits of a premium, boutique Financial Services Firm but with a comfortable family feel that you won’t find anywhere else.
Our personal income tax planning and preparation service is comprehensive. We provide on-going tax consultation services throughout the year to advise and update you on the latest in tax legislation and opportunities, as well as annual tax return preparation including:
- Year-end tax planning, to ensure all benefits due are maximized prior to year-end. This service includes preparation of tax estimates early in the year so you can act upon them.
- Expert tax return preparation including Canadian returns and US tax returns for US citizens or green card holders living in Canada and for Canadians with some employment or business interests in the United States.
- Preparation of required foreign asset reporting and closer connection filings for Canadians with US situs assets, Canadian snowbirds and US tax filers with Canadian assets or corporate entities.
- Follow-up services including communication with government tax departments on your behalf as needed, tracking of notices of assessment, and monitoring and optimization of carry forward balances.
- Estimating and managing quarterly installments.
- Robert Kerr, Founder